Thursday, December 20, 2012

Meet the Bashors




Everyday I piddle online and look at blogs (because there's not much more to do on bed rest). For a while I have been mulling over the idea of starting one for our family's adventures. So, here we go! My name is Katie, I have a big bearded husband named Stephen a 14 year old son named Darwin, a 7 year old daughter named June, and another daughter due this February. We live in the foothills of the Appalachian mountains. We began our homeschooling journey in August 2012 and are loving (almost) every minute of it. We have three dogs(Cerberus, Persephone, and Elizabeth), two cats(Totoro and Nube), a bunny(Luna Lop), and about million snails. We love to garden, hike, bike, craft, and cookI think my little family is pretty swell and hope to be able to share our fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment